We are here to contribute to a positive community spirit in North Saanich by advocating best practices in preserving and protecting the foreshore and the marine environment
- PROW is a non-profit society incorporated in BC in 2011 as “North Saanich PROW Association
- PROW has a 12 person Board of Directors that undertakes a number of tasks such as media relations, bylaw review, government liaison, membership, communications and society administration.
- We review agendas and reports in advance of District of North Saanich Council meetings to ensure PROW is able to respond in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- We attend District of North Saanich Council and Commission meetings to monitor issues coming before Council and its advisory bodies.
- We communicate with Council members via letters and emails on relevant issues regarding concerns of waterfront owners, and when appropriate, make presentations.
- We alert our members to significant emerging issues on matters affecting the waterfront.